Friday, November 25, 2011

Winter Wonderland

It has been a long wait but I am finally able to show you the full layout for this weeks one-page sketch at Sketch Support. As you can see, I did not make a one-page layout......I made it into a 2-page layout instead. Here is the sketch.

one-page(NOV) 2011

Here is my layout. I just had to used the new papers from Little Yellow Bicycle. This is the Winter Twig collection. We have it in stock at Two Scrapbook Friends. Check it out here.

IMG_3953

I found a rub-on (an old, old one) that worked perfect for my title. I used stickers from the Fresh Verse set to finish off my title and added a few more for fun.

IMG_3954

I love these new clear snowflakes from Maya Road. They worked really well with the collection too so I embellished with them as well.

IMG_3956

I tried something new with my stitching this time. I have seen a few team members use this technique and I love how it turned out.

IMG_3958

I created my border with a punch and embellished with clear Dew Drops.

IMG_3957

I know it is a bit early to be thinking of winter, but I loved this collection so much I just couldn't wait to use it. Be sure to check out what the rest of the team has created.


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. So great! The way you used the snowflakes really leads the eye throughout your page. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the snowflake border and the new stitching technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto! love the stitching and the snowflake border and the lovely paper collection you used.
    You outdid yourself again...Love it.

    ReplyDelete