Saturday, May 21, 2011

Quilt For Sale!

Amanda has been busy making another quilt and she has decided that this one is for sale. It is made of top quality 100% cotton and has been washed several times to soften it up and fray the clipped seams. The finished size is approximately 40"x50".

On this side all the seams have been clipped to give it a 'rag' look.

Here is a close up of the front.

Here is a photo of the back of the quilt. Her sewing is very detailed and she is very conscientious.

She is selling this quilt for $165.00. If you are interested you can email me at scissorsandtrimmers@gmail.com.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Stunning ... simply stunning, and a very reasonable price too. I've done some quilting in my time ... these old eyes don't have it in them anymore. My pups would totally ruin it, I hope it goes to a good home!

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Especially the Nicey Jane fabric... would go nicely with my craft room! ;)

    ReplyDelete